It is not for beginners. It is for advance yogis/yoginis who have deep & strong desire for self realization. Who have great patience & deep devotion. Here everything is compulsory & need strict followings. it is not for certificate but for spiritual identification. it’s daily routine & contents are also different from general Y.T.T.C.
yoga introduction , 8 limbs of yoga, yoga life style, different ways of pratyahar & concentration, qualities of yogi/ yogini, obstacles of yoga, mauna (no talking), 5 klesas, prayer, self introspection , cleansing, kundalini yoga- chakras & nadis, yogic diet, karma & bhoga (cause & effect), yoga sutra, pratipaksha-bhavanam, emancipation, etc.
- 10 days course
- 2 weeks
- 4 weeks
DAILY YOGA CLASS
We also provide daily yoga classes at our center & home yoga classes in Dehradun.
Home yoga class-
1- Personal(family)- Duration – 1 hr.
Charge- Rs.10,000.00 /monthly.
2- Group Class- (minimum 10 & maximum 20 members) Duration- 1.30 hrs
Charge- Rs. 2,000.00 monthly per head.
Daily dropping class- Rs. 400.00/ per head.
We also provide yoga , naturopath, herbal therapy & massage therapy classes at centre & home.
Charge- Rs. 400.00 ( at centre)/per class.
Rs.500.00 ( at home)/ per class.
Special rules for spiritual yoga
- Strictly follow the mauna ( no talking).
- Spiritual yoga needs more & more tapa. So please do not want or expect luxury or relax.
- Strictly follow the rules & instructions given by teachers.
- Separate full covered clothes for meditation.
- No outer food. If anybody need ,he/ she can keep dry fruits.
- No mobile use in the class. Mobile using time-1p.m.to 2 p.m. & 9 p.m. to10 p.m.
- Meditation session may be longer than schedule.
- No interaction with outer people. If very urgent ask teacher.
- During the class , whatever u experience please do not share with outer people because it disturb your concentration & development.
- Try to concentrate on your ownself for proper realization.
- Do not disturb yourself in any condition.
It can be change according to situation.
|4 AM||wake up|
|4.15-4.30 AM||Morning assemble for thanks to god|
|4.30-5.00 AM||Necessary daily activities|
|5.00-7.00 AM||Pranayama & meditation|
|7.15-9.00 AM||Asana practice|
|11.40-12.00 PM||Rest & personal works.|
|12.00-2.00 PM||Launch & rest|
|5.00-6.15 PM||Asana practice|
|6.15-6.45 PM||Rest & bath|
|6.45-7.30 PM||Dinner (silent)|
|7.30-8.00 PM||Walking & discussion/bhajan or other yogic activities|
|8.20-9.00 PM||self-introspection ,night prayer & meditation|
|9.00-10.00 PM||personal works/ study|