About Acharya Sunil Shastri
Acharya sunil shastri( sunil Chandra gupta) born in a village family near holy city of kashi (uttar Pradesh) , which is regarded as the centre of vedic , Sanskrit & spiritual eduation centre from very early period. According to the mythology of puranas, it is known as the city of Lord shiva , the great yogi.his mother was a simple house wife and father was an armyman. From his childhood he was very spiritual, logical & devotee of Hanumana, the great yogi & philosopher of the Vedas. He did graduation (Honours incomplete) from Calcutta university.
He joined Arya Samaj at 12 yrs old the inspiration of his school teacher sri Sahab Lal Arya & started to live vedic life & studied vedic literatures. Though he had a respectable & popular social status in his locality but he was not satisfied. He left home in 1997 A.D. in search of true peace & happiness. He visited many ashramas & gurukulas ( vedic traditional education & meditation yoga centre) to learn true vedic philosophy. He learnt yoga & meditation from different holy yogis.
His search finally end when he met with the great holy yoga soul , Sri Swami Muktanandji Maharaj at Divya Yoga Mandir in Haridwar. He learnt Prana-Sadhana( kriya yoga) in his holy & kind guidance. His spiritual thirst started to grow up & full fill in real sense.
Sri swamiji did shaktipaat to awakening pranic energy .in 2010 in one morning he was practicing sadhana in the holy feet of Swamiji(Guruji) he had first time prana awakening. The moment was indescribable. He was just crying & crying. Heart was full of peace & joy. A slight glimpse of spirituality he had got. After that he has many yogic experiences & he constantly forward on the yoga path. He married on the instruction of guruji in 2008.through the ups & downs of family life he daily do yogaabhyas 3 to 4 hrs meditation.
As a yoga teacher many of his students have yogic experiences during the practice of prana-sadhana & many of them also become vegetarian.
During his study in gurukula he studied vedic Sanskrit , philosophy , yoga , ayurveda , acupressure & herbal therapy & so on in traditional way(without certificate).
He did M.A.(Veda) from Gurukul Kangri University. He also did diploma in naturopath & yogic science(D.N.Y.S.) from delhi.
- He started teaching from his college time.
- He served as an Acharya , yogaacharya in gurukulas.
- He also served as a vedic priest , preacher , therapist & social worker.
- As a Y.T.T.C. yoga teacher he taught many Y.T.T.C. India (Rishikesh , dharmashala & haridwar) & abroad( Hanoi & Yangon).
- He visited Hanoi( Vietnam) at Shivom Yoga & Dance & Huong Anh Yoga.
- He also visited Yangon( Myanmar) at Jenny Yoga.
- He writes & composes poems & spiritual songs.
- Books written by him-
- Adarsh Dincharya ; Kaba/ Kya? Kyon? Kaise? ( unpublished)
- Netaji DIgdarshanam (poetry on the famous Indian freedom fighter Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose)
- translation of Yoga Sutra in english ( continue)
- He is also learning Vietnamese language.